Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Re: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.203 Available [3 of 3]  (Read 5309 times)

Mystyx

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • eye see you
Re: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.203 Available [3 of 3]
« on: April 05, 2006, 08:36:21 PM »

No problem, take your time get it right ;)

was just wondering what stage were in, ballpark :)
I know its alot of work, X10 has been working things out, it all takes time :(

AHP & MyHouse update to v3.203 Available [1 of 3]

Re: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.203 Available [2 of 3]

[TTA Edit: Experiment to determine whether or not SPLITTING 'Highly-Viewed' / 'Highly-Replied' but currently INACTIVE threads from LONG, LONG AGO (I'm starting with ~2 years) into parts will allow current ACTIVE threads to appear in the Top 10 Topics (by Replies) section of the Statistics Center (aka More Stats) Page.

NOTE: I *WILL* address the <BR> problem...]
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 10:15:31 PM by TakeTheActive »
Anything is Possible, NOW!! But What can I afford?!
I Can't Afford Time, cause Money is so Important!!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.203 Available
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 03:49:11 PM »

Something a little different AllLightsOn Dosen't work! I haven't used this in ages and just tried to add it to my AlertDialer application with out success so I thought maybe it Just wasn't working in the SDK But it dosen't in AHP either It will turn allLights on in the room that is displayed but not allLights on that code I'm sure this worked at one point but since I haven't used that feature for over a year I'm not sure when it stopped.Allso noticed the AllLightsOn also turns on my appliance modules :o Not good! :(  Hopefully it is just my setup working this way!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 03:51:27 PM by Tuicemen »
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 06:20:59 PM »

I'll try to reproduce this. How are you trying it in AHP? From a macro, or using the text button in the top of the room view?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 10:32:27 PM »

Both ways in the macro it causes the appliance modules to come on!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10 Pro

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 12:48:33 PM »

I can see reproduce problem here. There are different "All Lights On" commands in AHP. One is the one that sends the X10 PLC "All Lights On" command. That has to be sent to a particular house code, and only lamp modules will respnd to it. The other All Lights On operates on a per room or whole house basis, and it doesn't use the PLC "All Lights" command. Instead, it tells AHP to look at all the modules in a room and turn on the lamps. This is the one where there appears to be a bug. It used to work, so I'm not sure how it got changed but we'll fix it.

If you use the House Code based All Lights commands in a macro (the ones at the bottom right, not the one in the room list), it will work correctly.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 02:52:53 PM »

Thanks! Any Idea what the problem is with the SDK sending the command? Nothing even shows in the activity monitor. Did it work at one point? I don't want to code it in if it isn't going to work maybe it is related some how! ???
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10 Pro

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 07:23:45 PM »

I didn't check the SDK, but I will. I'm not sure what the problem is there.

SkipWill

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 05:13:16 PM »

<I didn't check the SDK, but I will. I'm not sure what the problem is there.>

X10Pro,

While you are in the SDK, could you check the Queryplc command?

Thanks!!!

Skip

X10DanInGA

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 01:57:15 AM »

Help !?!?!...  :o

After upgrading to v3.203 tonight, ActiveHope pro is having problems communicating with the interface, download to interface never completes, also, no ActiveHome commands to any of my modules are responding.  I looked at the activity monitor and noticed that it is non stop showing a "Receive  M All OFF" over and over and over.  The strange thing is that I have NOTHING using the M code but it is stuck in a loop receiving this.

I have unplugged the interface (usb and power), removed batteries, closed AH, plugged everything back in and restarted AH, still does the same thing.  Rebooting also did not fix it.  Running WinXP and the new AH version. 

Any ideas, suggestions?

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 03:21:43 AM »

...I looked at the activity monitor and noticed that it is non stop showing a "Receive  M All OFF" over and over and over.  The strange thing is that I have NOTHING using the M code but it is stuck in a loop receiving this...
I'd start unplugging any controllers you may have and after that remove the batteries from any RF transmitters.
I think I read somewhere on this forum that controllers can default to house code "M" if the set wheel is defective.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 03:57:30 PM by steven r »
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

joneking

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 04:07:04 PM »

Every time I have to reboot my machine, AHP tells me there is an update and the update is v3.203.  Any ideas on how to keep it updated so I don't have to update every time I reboot my machine?  I'm running XP Pro with the most recent service pack.  Thanks!

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »

Not that I know of.

When the version 3.202 was released and it was discovered that it had major bugs, if you backed up to version 3.201, it kept reminding you that 3.202 was avialable. When 3.203 was released to fix the bugs (which it did) the reminder went away. Any time AHP knows there is an update to a newer version, it will remind you.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

joneking

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 11:29:51 PM »

Not that I know of.

When the version 3.202 was released and it was discovered that it had major bugs, if you backed up to version 3.201, it kept reminding you that 3.202 was avialable. When 3.203 was released to fix the bugs (which it did) the reminder went away. Any time AHP knows there is an update to a newer version, it will remind you.

This is about what it is doing with 3.203.  I had a hard drive fail and had to reinstall windows and in the process upgraded from 2000 Server to XP Pro.  After I reboot it says there is an update.  Hopefully when they come out with the next update, it will fix it for me.  Thanks anyway.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 11:34:31 PM »

There is an update in the works, but when and what it willl cover is not known yet.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

joneking

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 11:36:30 PM »

There is an update in the works, but when and what it willl cover is not known yet.

Thanks.  Will just deal with it for now.  I only have to reboot after something new is put in.  My machine is on 24/7 anyway.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.