Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 07/24 WELCOME KIT - Walk through your home and light up the night...  (Read 20010 times)

X10 Deal Manager

• Helpful Post Rating: 1

WHOOSH! What was that sound? It's the sound of money flying out the window because you left your porch light on all night!

Would you believe it if we said you could save money on electric bills and light bulbs by adding motion-activated lighting to your home for under $30 bucks? How about for under $30 with no drilling holes, no wiring and no electricians?

Not only will this kit give you a warm welcome at night, but it will shut your porch light off, too! YES!

It's a complete system, with a Screw-In Lamp Module, an Indoor/Outdoor Motion Sensor and a Wireless Transceiver! It's All Here! But you'd better GRAB IT FAST! This is a Brand Spanking New Kit with the highly-regarded REX-10 Outdoor Motion Sensor! Yours for Only $29.99!

Click here for more about this great offer:

http://www.x10.com/promotions/vault_sl575_welcome.html

Post Your Comments Here - No Registration Required!
Just click Discuss and then the Reply Button at the top right

-The X10 Deal Manager

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68

Either you need to brush up on your HTML skils, or the Web Department hasn't bothered to build the page. Here's where the link takes you: http://www.x10.com/homepage.htm

I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

phorce1

• Helpful Post Rating: 3

Noticing when you posted that Dan. There was a thread when they first started this section -- these are "midnight" bandit deals. The X10 rep in that thread stated that the links may not be available until near midnight on the date of the deal.

Gerald

TakeTheActive

• Helpful Post Rating: 126
  • Old !@#$% Tinkerer!

Dan -

It's kind of unclear, but the deal alert comes out before the page goes live. So if you are redirected to the homepage, just check back later in the evening and the correct page should come up.

Noticing when you posted that Dan. There was a thread when they first started this section -- these are "midnight" bandit deals. The X10 rep in that thread stated that the links may not be available until near midnight on the date of the deal.

Along with:

NOTE: The Deal Alert Postings are posted before the actual deal goes live to give you advanced notice. If you are redirected to the homepage when you click the above link, then simply check back later and the deal should be live.

Reference ;)

P.S. This post alone should buy me at least 4 more 'Not Helpful's' :D

P.P.S. But, if Dan was paying attention, like brockhb, phorce1 and myself, *HE* would have picked up on this on his own...  :-[ [Community Organizer??? ??? ]

I currently have 8 'Not Helpfuls' right now - watch how many MORE I have tomorrow!!! ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 01:02:17 AM by TakeTheActive »
Low Post Count != Low Knowledge - High Post Count != High Knowledge ;)

ADVICE TO X-10 NEWBIES FROM AN X-10 OLD-TIMER

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.